19 mo post op

Nanae
on 9/25/03 11:29 am - Rye, TX
I just found this section. I have lost 128 lbs and have been holding at 181 for about 5 to 6 mos now. I am 5'10" tall and wear size 12's. I love being me right now. This is the happiest I have been since I was a teenager. I do want to have my arms, boobs and tummy done and have started my fund....Working extra shifts....I also would tell anyone thinking of this surgery to go for it. I would do it again tomorrow if they said I had to so I could maintain this weight....Peace and Love to you all.........Renee'
elisabeth T.
on 10/1/03 3:21 pm - port st lucie, fl
hi renee. iam do happy i found you ..i have attened all typesof support groups and clincis. only to find they don't take medicare medicaaid any longer . most of these sites are not updated, i am hoping this is not the case here i want to encourage you i will tell you this rule i have learned doing what they say drinking the water and exercise =success. so persevere , and if you will be so kind to e-mail me back and conform that your surgeon takes medicare/medicare would truly save my life iam at the point of having to sell my house to come up with the surgeons fee this is so devastiting for me tish@[email protected] let me know his name and phone number iam not that computer litrate and this is most definitely medically neccesary , i have spoken to my insurence and they assure me there is no problem to pay my bills in full i I find ones who list my insurance but they all say a year ago they stopped take med/ medcaid ...frustration is building i need major back surgery i have been cleared for the surgery esp. cardiac and now this problem of no surgeon can you pleae advise thank you and god bless and i will pray for your continued success thanks again tish
Most Active
Recent Topics