Hi

(deactivated member)
on 7/24/03 10:21 pm - haverhill, MA
This is my first trip to the Feb. 2002 message board. I had my Open Rny on feb 7th,2002 . Is anyone willing to share their current food plan with me? I have lost all the weight that I need to lose. Do you use protein shakes? Why? or Why not?. I aim for 1250 calories per day with 80 grams of protein. Seems logical to me. Just lookin for ideas from others.
Gina Landers
on 7/31/03 7:25 am - Macon, GA
Hi Kimberly, Remember me.. we are surgery sisters.. I had my third surgery and second revision on Feb 7. 2002. I am a very distal RNY but will be glad to let you know how I eat each day. I do 5 pre digested whey protein shakes per day and eat 4-5 small meas per day, meaning a meal could be 1/4 cup ricotta cheese.. mixed with cinnamon, and splenda, a handful of nuts, 1/2 piece toast w/ 1 tbs peanut butter, 1/4 cup soup, 1/4 grilled chicken breast, and veggies.. etc I am happy to hear that you are down to your goal weight. I still have about 40 ish pounds that I want to lose. I am about 5 pounds away from the internists goal weight for me. Take care.. Hugs, Gina
Most Active
Recent Topics