I'm only dow 57lbs

nola_girl
on 7/8/11 12:41 pm - New Orleans, LA
I feel like I'm way behind everyone.
I'm only down 57-58lbs..... how is everyone else doing.
I Have to admit I'm not really watching what I eat and have only been hitting the gym 2X's a week.
Is anyone else in my boat?
I know I'm slacking in the protein and gym department so lets not go crazy with that subject. LOL Just want to know if anyone is where I am with their RNY progress.

(deactivated member)
on 7/14/11 6:30 am
I's with ya, I am only down 59 and that fluctuates by day.
terilynn112
on 7/14/11 10:17 am - maryland, NY
I'm not gonna say much about the protein, as I struggle there too. But the gym... I don't get it. So that's not necessarily it either. I find if i don't get my water in, and start grazing the weight stays the same, or gains... yes i have had a gain. So what i'm gonna encourage it making sure you're drinking enough. I've found that to be a double blessing... i eat less when i get my fluids all in. And my body does like the liquids. I loose when I get my fluids.

Keep working, and keep watching what you're doing. You can do it! If I can, you can. I've failed at way to much in my life.

teri

Teri
Lapbanded 9-16-08 revision from Lapband to RNY on January 11, 2011
HW 273/ 1st surgery 243/Lapband removed 260/ Current 172/ Goal weight 169

tlb7676
on 8/9/11 4:29 am - GA
ok i do not feel that bad i am down 63lbs and i felt waaay behind
Lady T            
Michelle_2975
on 8/18/11 3:32 pm - Canada
Some people lose slower than others but we have to keep on remembering, when is the last time you have lost that much weight and been able to keep it off. With our tools we actually have a fighting chance. We all can do it!
Most Active
Recent Topics
18 Months
theresad33 · 4 replies · 1164 views