Weight loss so far

DeAnna-S
on 7/15/08 9:44 am - RHOME, TX
I was banded 2/26/08 and have lost 63 lbs. Just down 3 sized in the bottom and 2 in the top. Slow and steady but very happy with the results. I know banded pt's lose a bit slower, so I am good with that. Congrats to all of you. Your success is astounding.
Denise W.
on 7/16/08 5:51 am - Rocklin, CA
It is nice to see so many responses from folks who had surgery around the same time. I have been kicking myself because I have been stalled/slowed for almost 2 months now. But overall, I am right there with everyone else. As of my 6 month anniversary (7/7/08), I am down 69.5 lbs, 95 since my consult. I went from an 18 to a big 6/small 8. I was 234 the day of surgery, and am sitting at 165.5. (I am tall--almost 5'11) I really want to drop another 10-15 lbs, and end up in a slim size 6. If I go further, I won't cry but I would be satisfied to be a solid six. However, things have very much slowed down for me. SOOOOO much of this is my fault. Bad food choices, lack of exercise, etc. I am to the point where it has stopped being easy, and I have to make good decisions every day. This is where the war is won, right? It is all the small victories along the way..... I look at each good decision as being a victory towards this overall war. I am rambling, but it always help to restate one's goals and to bolster your motivation. I think I need to get back on track, especially with the exercise. In the next couple days, I am going to set down some concrete goals and work on plowing through these last 10 lbs.
Alva68
on 7/16/08 6:55 am
I'm down 56 pounds. I had my surery on Jan. 15, and in this last month I only lost 1 pound I'm getting in ALL my protein and water and I feel real discouraged. Am I dooing something wrong?
rita M.
on 7/16/08 9:02 am - branchville, SC
I had my surgery on 1/8/08.I lost 30 lbs. on my pre-op diet.I started off weighing 408 .Today I weighed 288.I went from a 5x to a 2x..I feel so much better. Can ya'll post what you eat everyday and how much. I am so tired of eating the same foods everyday, so I can get some new ideas.God Bless.Rita
Fab4Fan
on 7/17/08 1:36 am - Indian Trail, NC
My surgery was 1/18/08 and as of today Ive lost 110 lbs. From a sz 30/32 to anywhere from a 12 to a 16 depending on where I buy from. But my loss has SLOWED big time. I thought something was wrong with me because now Im lucky to lose a few lbs in a month. I lost 90 lbs within the first 4 months and then it just got really slow. I guess I need to shake things up more. Different foods, different workouts. Congrats to everyone! Can you all believe its been SIX MONTHS??????
hatda
on 7/18/08 6:18 am - Northern (Sacramento area), CA
hey y'all, as of today I'm down 53lbs. On surgery day I was 234lbs and wearing a size 16 or 18. Today I"m in 10's and some 8's (I even have a pair of stretch jeans and a Gap skirt in a 6..), but on the most part I"m mostly a 10. I'm a SLLLLLLOWWWWW loser. I've hit lots of stalls...but I've kicked things up a notch here in the last 3 weeks and things are going well. The most exciting thing is I;m preparing to run my first 5K in Sept. I"m on a program now that is training me so I can RUN the whole thing.. WE'll see. The training is going great though. I can not and will not complain about being a slow loser.....I am so pleased with ME RIGHT NOW. I love being able to wear tank tops, tube tops and stuff that I would've never worn in the past. Good luck to all......it sounds like we're all on course.
fairyluver
on 7/22/08 11:09 am
As of today I am down 102 pounds. I just hit my 6 month surgiversary and the past month was my slowest so far, so I imagine it's the time where the loss slows down. :o( But I'm loving the weight I've lost. WAHOO!
Kathy W.
on 7/31/08 3:02 am - Enfield, CT
RNY on 01/15/08 with
On my 6 month surgiversary I was down 120 pounds. I was in a 36+ womens pants and I am in a 22/24. I wore a size 5x top and now I am in either an XL or just a plain ole L! I still have a little time left in the plus section but not too long! Looking foward to shopping at a regular section. I am having tons of sagging skin but what do you expect from all the weight and how long I had been huge (I was 387 at my high).
Baseball-Mom
on 8/3/08 4:49 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I had surgery on 1/28/08. So far I have lost 64 lbs. This past month I've only lost 2lbs. I am getting a little frustrated. I only eat what I am suppose to and stay away from carbs such as bread and pasta. I am walking at least 4 days a week 3-4 miles each time. I do know that some days I don't get enough fluids. It just seems like when you wait the 30/30 before and after eating you don't have enough time to do all the drinking. SO, I'll keep plugging along and hope more weight comes off. I would hate to think that this is it for me. Mary
tteagle30
on 10/27/08 11:50 am - Newnan, GA
I had surgery on 1-2-08. I am down 105lbs. I need to loss 40 more lbs. from 26 to 16. I am so happy. I put on those pant. My heart is full of joy. Thank you Jesus...
Toni Teagle - Newnan,Ga.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 674 views
Hello
shaysmom · 0 replies · 805 views
ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!
diamondsparkle08 · 0 replies · 915 views
clogged
CHARO · 1 replies · 919 views