Good Saturday morning! What's your plan for today?

Melody P.
on 5/11/24 12:43 am - Amarillo, TX

Mornin y'all! Hoping your weekend is off to a great start!

my weekend looks to be good! We'll likely go to the grocery store this morning. I need to get some pudding mixes and other soft food in prep for my oral surgery Monday. We also need a few things for dinner tomorrow. My mom is debating making mashed potatoes. I wouldn't mind it as I could turn the leftovers into soup. I am having some sort of mental block on what to eat that won't bore me quickly. I have some pho broth and I might get some bone broth(there is a certain brand I really like). I need a few more yogurts.

I'm praying and hoping I don't get these weird side effects from this experience. The welts on my face are still there but not nearly as itchy and they aren't as red anymore, on the road to healing! I suspect they used latex gloves even though I told them I'm allergic. Will make sure to remind them of that Monday. Wish me luck!

QOTD: what are you working on other than "work"? Could be a book, podcast or anything really.

I'm trying to make some extra money to pay off my care credit balance. I have 9 bracelets made and have plans to make more this weekend. Some might look at it as work but I like to challenge myself so it's fun to me. Though if I had to make Byzantine all the time I'd seriously consider quitting the field. Ha ha.

b: eggs

l: PP pancakes

d: ???

Mel

Partlypollyanna
on 5/11/24 3:05 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Could you do the ricotta bake? I know the sites not updated much but have you looked at eggface for the purée/soft food stage? Might give you some ideas!

I took a few hour nap last night before getting up to see the northern lights. I suspected I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep but it was worth it! I watched the poptarts movie since I was up. Dumb and funny but good at 2 am, lol

qotd - just making it through May, that is all I'm working on. It's a hectic month, lol.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

catwoman7
on 5/11/24 4:46 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

looks like it'll be a nice day today. Wind speed will be a bit high, but still under 15 mph, so it should be OK for biking. I like to bike when I can for exercise since I'm out for 2-3 hours, and it torches a ton of calories. My eating has been great lately, so I'm hoping the scale is going to be kind for my weekly weigh-in (on Wednesday).

I was hoping to see the northern lights last night, but it was really overcast here, so a no-go. I've enjoyed seeing everyone's photos on FB, though - especially from my (distant) cousins in Scotland and Scandinavia.

QOTD: well, I consider both of these work (since I'm retired), but most people wouldn't - this would be finishing up my classes and cleaning the master bedroom and bathroom so the cat sitter won't have a heart attack when she's here at the end of the month. I could probably get it all done in a couple of days if I put my mind to it, but a little at a time is more palatable.

coffee with half & half

plain skyr with fruit

protein shake

cheesecake-flavored yogurt pie with strawberries

hummus and baby carrots

dinner TBA

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Amy Liz
on 5/11/24 7:19 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ sounds like you are in a positive mood today! I hope you have a good weekend. I slept sooooo well last night it was glorious. Today we are walking little girl into town and checking out a little street fair/car show. After that, grocery shopping, unpacking, cleaning, organizing, laundry and some relaxing. I want to keep moving, so no prolonged sitting of any kind until this evening. We're watching Unfrosted tonight since we are big fans of Jerry Seinfeld and Melissa McCarthy, silly and fun is just the ticket.

QOTD - Working on not being so sendendary - especially after such a lazy week of not moving any more than necessary. I keep seeing Tik Tok posts about people who exercise but then just sit for the rest of the day and not moving. That is me, minus the exercise this last week. Being truly active (which is what I want) is moving about most of the day on top of exercise. This is what I want to change.

Accountability - 180.0 today. Not bad considering all I ate last week without tracking. Moving on and glad to have control back.

B- coffee, scrambled egg, cheddar and low carb tortilla

l - ham and cheese sandwich on protein bread

d- leftover chicken enchiladas

Have a great day!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Lisa91941
on 5/11/24 7:20 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning. Zero plans today. I'm very tight and sore after my workouts yesterday, so I hope to get in a nice walk in the sunshine and a yoga stretch video. Exciting stuff.

QoTD: Always reading. Ordered the last piece for the bathroom remodels yesterday so just need that to arrive and install. Playing with paints and chalks. Expanding my cooking skills.

Bites today...

B: egg and chicken sausage pattie

L: turkey, cheese, avo roll up

D: leaning towards pita-less gyro sandwiches

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?