THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 5/29/14 12:16 am - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

I kind of feel like l've been ran over by a freight train today.    I'm not good at laying around and recovering from surgery.   LOL   I didn't stop till almost 1 AM today.   I'm suppose to be laying around resting but I didn't yesterday.   Hopefully today I will do better.   I am SO grateful that my hernia is repaired and now I have to recover from the deep incisions where they were done.    Feel like someone beat me up or I did a million crunches ( I've never done that many I can only imagine LOL ).    We ALL have lots of things in our lives to be grateful for everyday of our lives.    I am so grateful today for God in my life, answered prayers, skilled surgeon's, my WLS and all the choices of different surgeries.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all theses amazing forums, something for everyone on all the different forums.    Grateful for all the things I have been able to do in the going on 9 yrs. since my WLS.    Grateful that I've not a had a huge weight gain since my WLS....although I'm not where I need to be weight wise I am no where near where I was pre op.   Grateful for everyday the good Lord gives me to live on this earth and for everyday giving me a second chance to make better choices.    PLEASE share if you wish and have a super blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active