Happy for you all!

LaToya S.
on 5/18/12 12:25 pm - Edwardsville, IL
I am happy for everyone and their sucess so far and the sucess that is soon to come.

Going forward I will not post anything that can come off as negative. I realized I had come off as complaining and negative. I know we all have issues and it is not fair for me to post that here.

All you will hear from me is congratulations, and good jobs! And the occassional good news, triumphs, etc.

You are all a wonderful group of people and I love having you all around for support and wisdom.

LaToya
www.youtube.com/user/lmscrogg

Twitter: @ScrogginsFamily  

cfortolson
on 5/18/12 1:19 pm - NJ
I think this is a great place to air out your feelings. You should be honest and feel that you can be honest. Everything isn't peachy all the time.

Christine
happiegirl
on 5/18/12 1:56 pm - Albuquerque, NM
VSG on 04/24/12
I agree, please be yourself and let us know if your not feeling the greatest.  I like to help.  I think that's what we are here for is support.  It's not all roses.  Also, I don't really judge people so you can always talk to me.  Don't hold that crap inside...I think it's part of what makes some of us eat.  We have to let it out.

HW: 351 Pre-op: 272  Current: 140.7 Goal:160      M1:14 M2:14  M3:11  M4:10 M5:10  M6:12  M7:8  M8:6 M9: 6 M10:7 M11: 6 M12: 4 M13: 5 M14:7 M15: 4 M16: 3 M17: 1   M18: 4

"Glory lies in the attempt to reach one's goal and not in reaching it." - Gandhi

Sherri B.
on 5/19/12 11:51 pm

We are here to help each other and you should feel free to post your thoughts and feelings both positive and negative. We all have our days both good and bad and no one should feel bad about posting something that might come of as negative to someone else. Your feelings are your feelings and no one should make you feel less (or bad) for having those feelings.
You have come such a long way and are doing great. I think we all fear that the weight loss will stop before we are to goal and it is scary when things change on the journey like suddenly being able to eat way more than we could previously.
I tend not to post a lot on OH's boards or MFP's boards but rather just read others posts and sometimes respond to them. I think that is because I am too use to bottling up my feelings because I am afraid of how I will come off or how other people will respond. That isn't healthy and I know we are all here to help each other. I am sure that whatever I am feeling at any given time is something that others have experienced too and shouldn't be afraid to share.
Anytime you have something you need to voice (good, bad or ugly), feel free to PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting on the boards about it.
HUGS!!!

hwag5149
on 5/20/12 4:09 am
I post negative stuff all the time. That's what most of my posts are about actually. I find that this is the most supportive board on OH that I participate in. You won't like everything everyone says anywhere but you can't let that dictate your life... but that's your choice. I know that on THIS board at least everyone comes from a good place in their intentions.

If I were you, I'd post what I want, when I want, however I want.

HW 380.8+  SW- 371.4  CW- 234.4  GW- 200 

skylark2011
on 5/21/12 2:16 am, edited 5/21/12 2:25 am
Clearly I missed some stuff, but its still true - This whole process brings out all kinds of feelings, memories, and  emotions, and we all have them!  If you are mad, sad, horny or glad, feel free to say so!  You have that right as a human being...being human.  The way we react to a situation varies on any given day, depending on where we are or how we feel.  That means that I might biotch one day and praise God the next.  That also means I might be kind & encouraging to someone else one day and a biotch the next.  Still, that doesnt give me the right or a pass to cut you.  We can all speak the truth plain n simple...but how we see it and how its meant...theres a whole world in that seemingly simple exchange.  Still, I will blog about it or post a topic on whatever I choose.  If you are getting flack from people about your posts, they do not have to read them!  We all control our own eyeballs.    I enjoy reading about your journey - all of it.  Write on!!

HW: 351 SW: 344.5   5'10"  

hwag5149
on 5/21/12 2:22 am
At the same time, sometimes part of the process and journey is hearing things that we don't necessarily want to hear. Since we are all on this journey I think we can all offer some sort of insight and answers even though we all have different approaches. Some of us may not sugar coat things as much or like to throw confetti (me being one of them) but I feel that my input is still valid and useful to some. We have to each take the messages for what they are. I don't think anyone on this specific board intentionally aims to hurt anyone else.

HW 380.8+  SW- 371.4  CW- 234.4  GW- 200 

Lucky2talk2
on 5/23/12 11:27 pm - Renton, WA
Negative?! Happy?! Frustrating?! Positives?!

POST. THEM. ALL!!!!!

We all take from it all.... Wether it is reassuring, learning, getting encouragment, helpful, giving hope, taking hope, lending words of encouragement or ideas.... Whatever we have that is on our minds that can help us.... Generally it may help one or more that come to this forum!!!

YOU SHOULD FELL FREE TO POST! You are never offensive to others. There is no reason to not post negative or venting/complaining! Sometimes it can Shea's a light or teach others... Sometimes it simply can free you!!

Latoya, hugs to you!

Ok, hugs to all who may read this!

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

Most Active