I can kinda see it...kinda...(1 month arm pics)

Sarahlicious
on 2/21/08 11:47 pm - Portsmouth, OH
I have lipedema and lymphedema so they didn't want to remove too much at one time....

I have Lipedema and Lymphedema. I also have a passion for Obesity and Health Insurance Advocacy

Blog: born2lbfat.com Facebook: Born2lbFat Twitter: @born2lbfat

Lady Lithia
on 2/21/08 3:07 pm
I hope you don't mind a frank appraisal... Before you had the surgery at all... I saw ... well... no real "normal" arms under it all... but that last picture of you... I see some shapely arms tht will surely be revealed and stun the world after the next surgery. I think that you will be very pleased after the next procedure.... it's like those gifts that are wrapped twice.... the first wrapping totally obscures the shape of the gift inside, and the second wrapping holds oh so much promise! I see how beautiful your arms are going to look when all is said and done.  NOW if only I can get BCBS to do the same for me when I am at your stage of the journey! =)

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

Sarahlicious
on 2/21/08 11:50 pm - Portsmouth, OH

Well considering yesterday when I called BCBS the lady NEW it was me before I gave her my name...I think I have an * by my name...lol...Eggy and I are thinking there should be a FOS...Friends of Sarah...so call BCBS say your FOS and they will know not to mess with ya...or I'll be calling!!!

I have Lipedema and Lymphedema. I also have a passion for Obesity and Health Insurance Advocacy

Laura B.
on 2/22/08 1:22 am - RI
Sarah! You look great! I can definitely see the difference in your arms. It sucks that you have to go through it all over again, but thats life sometimes. Good luck!

LB

P.S. Will your surgeon use the same incision for your next surgery?
lea2be
on 2/22/08 5:46 am - LaBelle, FL
I can see the difference!  You can see it best if you compare how low the tissue hangs below the breast in the top (hot pink) pic and the next to the last (light pink) pic.  I guess the biggest way you might tell now is whether or not you had more room in your sleeves??? Lea

Lovin' Life with Lea

Lea in WV   HW410/CW220/GW185   Proximal RNY 8/29/06
ObesityHelp Mini-Challenge Support Group Leader
CLICK HERE for discount codes for savings on various WLS-friendly products!

Sarahlicious
on 2/22/08 10:54 am - Portsmouth, OH
Oh wait...not sure I have a bra on in that pic...lol...or I definately didn't have a "good" bra on!  I never wore sleeves

Most Active