I can kinda see it...kinda...(1 month arm pics)

sharpierce
on 2/21/08 11:28 am - chas., SC
Sarah, I can see a difference, it is a process, just as everything is. And as far as the kitchen accident, you never fail to make me laugh. Your sense of humar is awesome. you are one witty chicky!! Big hugs to ya.  Sharon
Eggface
on 2/21/08 11:34 am - Sunny Southern, CA
Want me to write your plastic surgeon Dear Dr. Overly Cautious, Get some cahones man. Signed,  Eggy I agree you bring your own sharpie next time.

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Sarahlicious
on 2/21/08 11:37 am - Portsmouth, OH
Actually Dr. Overly Cautious gave me the marking pen last time...kinda as a souvenir. Perhaps I bring my own scapel???

I have Lipedema and Lymphedema. I also have a passion for Obesity and Health Insurance Advocacy

Blog: born2lbfat.com Facebook: Born2lbFat Twitter: @born2lbfat

Eggface
on 2/21/08 11:40 am - Sunny Southern, CA
Wait. I think I have one here somewhere LOL. ~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Cynthia L.
on 2/21/08 11:45 am - Clarence, NY

I can understand you wanting more, but I can see a big difference in the before and after.

-Cynthia 

chrissie_hynde_kitty_std-2-1.jpg picture by Queen-of-the-castleBad boys get spanked. - Chrissie Hynde Lifeposter-1.jpg picture by Queen-of-the-castle

Isha F.
on 2/21/08 12:27 pm
I haven't been following your journey so I do not know what your surgery was in two steps, but I just wanted to say that once it is complete, it is amazing.  My arms were so very bad, and even though I have horrid scars and even a few dog eared parts, I am still thilled w/ my choice to have them done.  I hope to see picutres after your next phase. 

Isha - I lost 235 pounds EATING NORMAL!  Saavy? Click on my name to find out why I chose the Duodenal Switch Surgery instead. 

isha.jpg picture by leaannjohnson
 Captain Hook: [to Wendy] Didst thou ever want to be a pirate? 

happy girl
on 2/21/08 12:46 pm
Your arms look different.  ..as in, there is a change for the better. Painful too!  I hope the end result is what you desire.  You surely deserve it best to you

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

KLandGOD
on 2/21/08 12:50 pm - Manasquan, NJ
Hey Sarah~ Self-perception is a strange thing.  I DEFINITELY see a difference.  I totally get it though---how we want things the way we want them with our bodies.  I didn't realize this part was a two-phase process--I'm just sorry to hear you'll have to go through it again. When I look at your profile and your posts, I am so inspired-- You are so young and yet you have such a positive and secure attitude-- I suppose it helps that you are so stinking adorable!! Anyway, thanks for sharing--- I truly hope that when you are all finished with everything, you are completely satisfied with the results. Blessings, Katrina L
BabsLISW
on 2/22/08 11:33 am - Akron, OH
On February 21, 2008 at 8:50 PM Pacific Time, KLandGOD wrote:
Hey Sarah~ Self-perception is a strange thing.  I DEFINITELY see a difference.  I totally get it though---how we want things the way we want them with our bodies.  I didn't realize this part was a two-phase process--I'm just sorry to hear you'll have to go through it again. When I look at your profile and your posts, I am so inspired-- You are so young and yet you have such a positive and secure attitude-- I suppose it helps that you are so stinking adorable!! Anyway, thanks for sharing--- I truly hope that when you are all finished with everything, you are completely satisfied with the results. Blessings, Katrina L
Ain't it the truth!!!!!

Sarah, you have more guts than I do going through all this.

AmandaLP
on 2/21/08 1:01 pm - TX
VSG on 12/20/07 with
Did they give a reason for not removing as much? Or is it safer to do in two procedures?
FatGirlShrinking.com , my blog :-)
Most Active