Go to breakfast other than eggs?

Valerie G.
on 7/21/16 6:27 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

I nibble on cheese all morning.  There's a cup of cheese cubes on my desk right now.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

stacyrg
on 7/21/16 1:19 pm
VSG on 05/12/14

Ground turkey with 1 oz of shredded cheese and a bit of pesto.  Sometimes I add a handful of spinach.  I'll also add my vote for smoked salmon and cream cheese.  I do dinner leftovers all the time.

janinemarie
on 7/21/16 5:14 pm

These are some great ideas, I too have a egg every morning.  Even if I get sick of it after a few days without it I miss my egg. 

poplargreys
on 7/22/16 8:09 pm
VSG on 03/31/15

I do a protein coffee every morning for breakfast, since my stomach doesn't agree with solids for the first couple of hours I'm awake. I don't really mind the 'monotony' of having the same thing every morning, but if I were to plan solid food for breakfast I'd probably do variations on the mini quiche/fritatta made in muffin tins since you can do a nearly endless combinations of mix-ins and they store well when made in bulk. Leftovers from the night before would be another option.

Karen D.
on 7/23/16 5:46 am - NY
Revision on 11/24/15

I've done a hard boiled egg chopped and mixed with cottage cheese.

Cottage Cheese pancakes

Lately, cottage cheese with fiber one cereal mixed in because I'm having tummy troubles.

I don't stray too much from this.

chevtow41
on 7/23/16 6:35 pm
DS on 11/11/14

I have a burger for breakfast almost everyday. I get up at 5am for work and can grill one up in less than 10 minutes. On the weekend it's usually bacon, sausage, and occasionally eggs.

Most Active
Recent Topics