vancouver123
on 7/25/12 2:13 pm - Burnaby, Canada
Topic: RE: New and wondering
Thank you so much i will try that.
Lori M.
on 7/25/12 2:12 pm - Abbotsford, Canada
VSG on 05/16/13
Topic: RE: New and wondering
 There is West Coast Bariatric in Richmond. Dr Nguyen and Dr Sampath, as far as I know their wait times for a consult is about a year. Ask your gp for a referral. :) Hope that helps.
Lori M.
on 7/25/12 2:07 pm - Abbotsford, Canada
VSG on 05/16/13
Topic: RE: Does anyone have . . .
 I picked up copies from the library to go through until I can get my own. I'm in the valley too. :)
vancouver123
on 7/25/12 8:47 am - Burnaby, Canada
Topic: New and wondering
Hi, I just decided that it's time to look into Bariatric surgery.  Other than the few surgeons in Victoria, are there any on the mainland that are covered by BC Med?  Currently, the waiting list for Victoria is 5 years, which nearly made me cry.  I can't afford to pay more than $5,000 for surgery, can someone give me some information?
Serenisis
on 7/25/12 3:36 am - Coquitlam, BC, Canada
VSG on 08/13/12
Topic: RE: Any August Surgery buddies?
 That's awesome, how're you feeling about it?

What surgeon and procedure? :)
             HW: 401 --- 1st Consult: 373 --- SW: 333, lost 68lbs total pre-op!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

elizabeth23
on 7/25/12 12:33 am
Topic: RE: Any August Surgery buddies?

I'm having mine the same day!

porkandbeans
on 7/24/12 4:24 pm - Canada
Topic: RE: Does anyone have . . .
Thanks for replying so quickly.  I have the new edition ordered through chapters/ingido but they have changed the release date, so I thought I'd give this a try.  Thanks again.
suzanneb
on 7/24/12 4:15 pm - North Vancouver, Canada
Topic: Thursday August 2nd, Vancouver weight loss surgery support meeting

Hello everyone

Just to let everyone know our next weight loss surgery support meeting for August will be Thursday, August 2nd at Mt. St. Joseph's Hospital, 7:00 to 8:30 pm
(use Prince Edward Street entrance) take the elevator to 1st floor, turn left come a few doors down to Sister Germaine Roy conference room.

Our meetings are open to pre-op, post-op, spouses, support people or anyone that's wanting to know about weight loss surgery and needing support.

Any questions please email us at [email protected]

Hope to see you all at the next meeting.

Suzanne
Serenisis
on 7/24/12 3:24 pm - Coquitlam, BC, Canada
VSG on 08/13/12
Topic: RE: mental health screening
 You're welcome -- wish you all the best!!! 
             HW: 401 --- 1st Consult: 373 --- SW: 333, lost 68lbs total pre-op!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

lotusgyrl
on 7/24/12 3:23 pm - Canada
Topic: Group in the Valley?
I was wondering if there is a support group in the valley either mainly Abbotsford or Chilliwack
Most Active