What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Melody P.
on 5/1/24 1:20 am - Amarillo, TX

My Merlin live to be almost 22. I hope that you'll have him as long as possible!

Mel

White Dove
on 4/30/24 5:31 am - Warren, OH

This is my cousin Michael. He has five university degrees including Oxford. He combines Western and Eastern astrology. He has follows worldwide. He lives in Western Ireland and does his readings using Zoom.

Home - Starwheel Astrology - Astrology Readings from Michael Conneely

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Greateight
on 4/30/24 5:57 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

So we have been getting notifications from all of the "Dull" Facebook pages: Dull Men, Dull Women, Dull Men and Women, etc. We were wondering what was it about us that made us of such interest to the dull? But when we were looking at the posts we noticed that a staple activity of the Dull is watching Hercule Poirot on PBS. Now we think that our many conversations about Poirot have caused Facebook to identify us into the dull masses. Who knew?

We spoke with our son last night and he was able to get two extra graduation tickets from a friend. That was a relief because we were only allocated 6 for our eight person party. I think that would have meant that my other two children wouldn't have been able to attend. Six would be me and Marilyn, three grandparents and my son's girlfriend (she's not a student). But Marilyn was saying that maybe she would have passed and allowed my daughter to go since she was paying her own airfare to attend. No. But, in any case, we are all set now.

Less good is that we thought my son would be done with all of his schoolwork on Saturday May 4th, but it turns out that one assignment will be due on May 8th. We are hoping that he can finish early so that he can enjoy the days before graduation and not be working on engineering projects.

QOTD: No. I am interested in the role that the stars played for ancient cultures, in the absence of artificial light, TV, radio, internet, etc. Things like the role of stars in mythology, the evolving calendar, monuments, etc.

Breakfast: Sausage

Lunch: Roast beef

Dinner: TBD

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Sheila_H
on 4/30/24 7:59 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Congrats to your son, and the whole family. I know it's a family effort. Very glad everybody will be there to see the ceremony.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Greateight
on 4/30/24 10:40 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Thank you, Sheila. We are really hoping that class work ends so that he can have some time to do things like the Senior Barbecue.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Emiepie
on 4/30/24 9:52 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I've been being "fed" the stuff from those Null groups too.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 5/1/24 1:22 am - Amarillo, TX

I've been seeing a lot of the dull posts too. So strange how FB and such do their algorithms. Makes absolutely no sense.

Mel

Emiepie
on 4/30/24 5:58 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Yay for new patio furniture, can't wait to see pics when your outdoor office is all set up. Ugh, disciplinary meetings are never fun. I hope your tummy feels better. Today I need to call and make an appt with the surgeon that did my ankle surgery. I realized late last week that my gait has changed quite a bit on that side when I run so I need to get it checked out-boo.

QOTD: I used to read them in the newspaper but more for fun than anything else.

TSS: 9 years 8 months

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Protein puffs, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: At home Chipotle chicken bowl, a banana, and dark chocolate

ES: yogurt and toast

E: Treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1456 Protein:123 Carbs:118 Fat:55

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Amy Liz
on 4/30/24 6:11 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ I hope you enjoy your new patio set. You are lucky to have someone so handy! Went to urgent care yesterday and I have a severe sinus and double ear infection. I had no idea it was that bad. I went to bed at 5:30pm and slept until 5am. The medication has been harder on me than than the infections, so I am staying home today. Rest, rest, rest. I thought of my sister and was so thankful for for how easy it was for me to take care of myself. I will never take that for granted again. Today is the day we are cutting cable - I've been hesitant wanting to make sure Rob was on board - he's 100% ready. It's happening. Also researching new car/home for sure, maybe life insurance carriers - the prices, good lord - our just went up quite a bit with the new car and some additional coverage. What insurance company do you use? I have been with State Farm for decades and I'm going to look into USAA today and others. If you love them - I will check them out. LMK.

QOTD - My name is Amy and I'm a Virgo. I used to be into that in my teens and 20's, like it was the key to crack 'boy code'. I need to be with a Capricorn or a Taurus for a true love match that would last forever! My sister was in deep and seemed to talk in another language explaining people and relationships - your moon and rising and where your house is and something about cups? I wanted answers and to understand, but when it never added up or made sense, I was over it. My sister could not resist declaring that Rob and I get along so well because we are astrologically matched - Virgo/Taurus. Don't get me started on chakras, angels and mercury...

Accountability - I didn't feel well so it was yogurt, mashed potatoes and oatmeal yesterday. I will take it easy and eat the least taxing foods I have on hand. If I feel better, I'd love some solid food. I did not get any exercise yesterday, but I'm okay with that considering. Today, I will probably walk little girl when I get restless, that is bound to happen. Plus it's supposed to be sunny and beautiful out today. No weight today, I was too cold to bother.

B- yogurt

l - chicken noodle w/crackers sound amazing

d?

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Greateight
on 4/30/24 6:17 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Feel better, Amy.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 321 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 242 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 307 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 80 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 80 views